As a service to our members in the construction industry, FUBA has updated A Contractor’s Guide to Workers’ Compensation, our publication that summarizes a construction contractor’s responsibilities under the Florida workers’ compensation law.
- What are the workers’ comp requirements for a business in the construction industry?
- What’s an exemption and how can I get one?
- What are my responsibilities if I hire subcontractors?
- How do I make sure the sub I hire has a valid workers’ comp policy or a valid exemption?
- Why is it important that I file my company’s Annual Report with the State of Florida each year?